New Home For Triage From Home!

Don't forget:
I'm transitioning my blog over to my own domain, so please come and visit there. For the time being, I will continue to update both blogs so I don't lose anyone, but please update your following status and bookmarks to my new page:

www.triagefromhome.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

Lined makeup bag


I love this little bag! I just made it this morning- only took me about an hour, I'm getting faster! Figured out a few more tricks to make it easier as well. The presser foot on the machine doesn't like to slide over the vinyl very well, so when I'm sewing with the vinyl side up, I put a scrap piece of material under the foot for it to slide over- works great!

The liner is flannel with teddys printed on it. So cute!
Found some instructions for making a belt so I'm going to try that today.

No comments: