New Home For Triage From Home!

Don't forget:
I'm transitioning my blog over to my own domain, so please come and visit there. For the time being, I will continue to update both blogs so I don't lose anyone, but please update your following status and bookmarks to my new page:

www.triagefromhome.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

First attempt at a wallet


Well, I think the wallet is pretty cute but I'm not sure I'll make these for the craft fairs. They are pretty labour intensive with stitching in all the pockets. There's a clear vinyl pocket for picture ID too, and a velcro tab for holding it closed. I think I can make the next one better- this was just a trial to see how to do it.
...and another pencil case which turned out a bit better than the first one. I think I've got the hang of working with the zippers now:-)

No comments: