New Home For Triage From Home!

Don't forget:
I'm transitioning my blog over to my own domain, so please come and visit there. For the time being, I will continue to update both blogs so I don't lose anyone, but please update your following status and bookmarks to my new page:

www.triagefromhome.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eat Shrink and Be Merry


I knicked this ad from my favorite cookbook's website. These Canadian girls have made it big with their 3 cookbooks that make eating healthy taste GOOD. (and I mean GOOD!) I use their books almost exclusively because we love these recipes. This latest one is my fave. Tonight we're having Rome on the Range, which is a yummy roasted veggie and meatball soup. It smells delicious.
Really tasty food and good for you too. Not to mention all the funny, interesting information that's in here too. They have a show on the Food Network called 'Eat Shrink and Be Merry'
Anybody know somebody who works at HARPO? These girls gotta get on Oprah! :-)
Check 'em out
www.eatshrinkandbemerry.com

No comments: