New Home For Triage From Home!

Don't forget:
I'm transitioning my blog over to my own domain, so please come and visit there. For the time being, I will continue to update both blogs so I don't lose anyone, but please update your following status and bookmarks to my new page:

www.triagefromhome.com

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fingers crossed for Graham

Graham, my brother, got up at 5:00 this morning to go and wait in line for the opportunity purchase a new townhouse. It's a huge development here in Delta that has been in the works for years. Apparently, it's the last big parcel of privately-owned land that was left for development in Delta. I have my fingers crossed for him, as he tells me there are hundreds of people there now. Some folks even camped out ovenight! That's really amazing in this down-turned real estate market. I suppose all the media hype has worked for them. I hope he makes the best choice for him. Would be fun to go visit and swim in the pool next Summer (hmm, not sure when the pool and other amenities are going to be finished actually) This is the first phase of the townhouses that are selling. Just 25 for sale today and he thinks he's about #15 in line....

This is the place:
www.sunstonecommunity.com

No comments: