New Home For Triage From Home!

Don't forget:
I'm transitioning my blog over to my own domain, so please come and visit there. For the time being, I will continue to update both blogs so I don't lose anyone, but please update your following status and bookmarks to my new page:

www.triagefromhome.com

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Come see my ETSY shop!


I just opened my Etsy store today! If you aren't familiar with it, Etsy is an online store where people can show and sell their handmade items. They have vintage stuff too. There are so many great items there, and you can search locally too and avoid shipping. There are quite a few sellers listed for the Vancouver area. How do you like my banner? My first attempt at creating a graphic using Gimp...well, I did have to find an online tutorial, but I did it. Those are my stargazer lillies from my front garden in the background. I had to dim down their intense bright colours so the text would show up!

I'm so excited that my items have already had a few viewings. Go ahead, go have a look-see:-)

www.juicybags.etsy.com

No comments: