New Home For Triage From Home!

Don't forget:
I'm transitioning my blog over to my own domain, so please come and visit there. For the time being, I will continue to update both blogs so I don't lose anyone, but please update your following status and bookmarks to my new page:

www.triagefromhome.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How about a shoulder bag?





This little bag took me longer because I needed to figure a way to do the flap closure and make an adjustable shoulder strap. Had to find the plastic parts to make the strap slide through. Added a velcro closure under the flap too. I love this little bag- perfect size for a lunch kit, a purse, or taking small toys to a friend's house to play....trying a red one next I think, perhaps adding a demin lining and inside pocket for the necessities (cell phone, Ipod:-) Maybe even a buckle closure in the front.

Took Mom for her lithotripsy procedure at VGH yesterday. It ended up being a full day. We left the house at 10:00 am and didn't get home till 7:00 pm. She had to have a CT scan, x-rays, you name it...but hopefully that kidney stone has been blasted to smithereens now. She's feeling fine- stayed overnight at our place because they said she shouldn't drive after the sedation. She just gone home now and I'm back to my sewing. It's a quiet day- love that sun, the sky is gorgeous!

2 comments:

Angel said...

how about Trick or Treat bags???that would be so kewl to make out of halloween candy bags?

Helen said...

yeah that would be cute! I need lots more orange pouches then:-) Oh, you mean make the bag out of candy packages, hmmm....the wrappers have to be layered with clear vinyl to make them strong. Don't know if I can make a big enough bag for trick or treating....when I was a kid I took a pillowcase, the bigger the better!! :-)