New Home For Triage From Home!

Don't forget:
I'm transitioning my blog over to my own domain, so please come and visit there. For the time being, I will continue to update both blogs so I don't lose anyone, but please update your following status and bookmarks to my new page:

www.triagefromhome.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pretty In Pink


I've had a couple of customers ask about a smaller bag for little girls, or something that could be used as a handbag, so I came up with this tiny tote the other day. I made it out of CapriSun
Berry Breeze pouches which are mostly pink. It's got a velcro closure inside the top, so it could be used as a handbag or an
open-top tote bag.
I'm going to have to hunt down some more of these pink pouches, second
because the bag sold just a few minutes after I listed it in my Etsy store, and I've got at least 2 more customers that are interested in buying it.




5 comments:

Michelle said...

3 .Pleaase put M down for one she'd love it.

Helen said...

Glad you like it Michelle. Would she be happy with another colour? Purple maybe? I might have a hard time finding these pink pouches. I think they must be from the US --no french on the packaging! (unless you want to get some and give me the empties to make her a bag!)

Michelle said...

I can look for pink as well but purple would totally work.You have my number :)

Shawna Bates said...

I don't blame you!! I'd be making more of these as well. When I went to your etsy store that is the size I was looking for. Bummer the pink is hard to find because I bet they'd be high sellers but I'm sure the purses will be too. I adore your bags!!!

Helen said...

Thanks for your kind words Shawna! I'm hoping to get some more pink pouches soon. You could always drink some caprisuns and send me the pouches to make you a bag. I give a discount for that!
:-)